|Officer - UAE Kimberley Process Operations (VN561)|
|The Officer - UAE Kimberley Process Operations will be responsible to inspect rough diamond shipments and ensure there is no breach in the policies and procedures of the Kimberley Process certification scheme.|
|The Officer - UAE Kimberley Process Operations will have the following responsibilities:
• Evaluate import and export rough diamond shipments in accordance with the KPCS policies and procedures.
• Ensure the authenticity of the Kimberley Process Certificates upon imports
• Coordinate with the clients and clearing agents for proper documentation and any discrepancies in the shipment prior import and export.
• Maintain accuracy in clearing shipments with no delays.
• Collaborate with KP Participant countries.
• Report any suspicious activities to the KP Manager
• Ensure compliance of the traders with the Kimberley Process policies and procedures
• Educate and train new traders on the complete policies and procedures of the UAE KP Office
To be considered for this role, you need to have:
• College Degree and Diploma in Diamond Evaluation
• 3-4 years of experience in a similar field
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
• Market competitive basic salary
• Housing allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Annual flight allowance
• Other alternative family benefits
• Company gratuity scheme that includes long term incentive plan
• Discretionary bonus schemes
• Generous annual leave
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Free covered parking
• Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT.