|The Officer - Due Diligence will be responsible for the following:
• Conducting screening processes for new and existing members to ensure compliance with due diligence policies, procedures and KPIs.
• Overseeing analysis, evaluation and assessments of risk rating and recommending ratings in accordance with Function Authority Matrix.
• Carrying out analysis, evaluation and assessment in response to service requests in accordance with policies, procedures and Function Authority Matrix.
• Analysis, evaluation and assessments of Know Your Customer documents in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Identifying any suspicious activity pertaining to applicants and/or existing members.
• Assisting Team Leader - Due Diligence and Senior Officer - Due Diligence in performing enhanced due diligence for high risk clients.
• Providing support and advice to Member Success and Operations representatives in respect of service requests.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business or finance)
• 2 years’ experience in compliance and AML / CFT / KYC related issues, preferably with regulatory authorities / financial institutions or other regulated sectors
• Familiarity with UAE laws, customs and practices (knowledge of multiple jurisdictions beneficial)
• AML / CFT and applicable international sanction regimes
• FACTA, CRS and other emerging trends
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
• Market competitive basic salary
• Housing allowance
• Transportation allowance
• National Allowance
• Annual flight allowance
• Other alternative family benefits
• Pension Scheme
• Discretionary bonus schemes
• Generous annual leave
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Free covered parking
• Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT.