|The purpose of this position is to receive and nurture leads for company setup by promptly initiating the contact, converting those leads into a sale, and assisting the client through the entire customer journey of becoming a DMCC member company. Job tasks include interacting with potential clients, promoting and stimulating interest in DMCC, answering all setup related inquiries, explaining the entire setup process, and providing advice on the best solution for clients’ requirements (company structure, license type, business activity, office solutions). An essential part of the job responsibility is to ensure that clients are able to gather and submit all the required info and documents for the setup and to regularly follow up with clients to ensure they successfully complete the process and to liaise internally with all the support functions to achieve a successful application.|
|The Executive - Business Setup will be responsible for the following:
• Initiate contact with assigned leads and answer all inquiries within the same day. Get to know the client’s potential and future plans and really understand their business.
• Provide informed advice on all company set up procedures, required documentation, rules and regulations, registration and licensing timelines.
• Capture all the required info which can help in profiling and qualifying the new leads and will be a valuable input to our strategy.
• Sell DMCC and convert leads into accounts. Ensure that clients initiate their application.
• Take sole ownership of each newly assigned client leads by assisting them on the company set up process until the license is issued.
• Review and verify all the submitted information and documents for company registration & licensing prior to proceeding with internal approvals; and communicate with clients any returned applications or additional information required.
• Take a proactive approach in ensuring that clients are fully aware of all future requirements and regularly follow up with clients on all stages of the applications including the payment to ensure a successful completion of the application and avoid any delays.
• Assist client to choose the right property for their business based on finding out the client’s exact needs and wants.
• Provide options and follow up with the relevant parties, such as DMCC Serviced Offices and Sales & Leasing.
• Connect client with Concordia and assists to get fit out approvals done. Help resolve any issues such as parking
• Perform a regular and structured follow up on all leads as well as open non-completed applications.
• Conduct cross-selling of DMCC value added products & services to new clients ensuring opportunities for revenue increase are maximized.
• Receive, document, consolidate and report all client feedback (comments, compliments, complains) on all DMCC Free Zone’s products & services, processes, procedures.
• Ensure an efficient and consistent communication with team in relation to client’s requirements and feedback.
• Record and monitor client information updates on the CRM system in order to facilitate client tracking.
• Work closely with the Senior Manager - Business Setup and liaise with Operations and Compliance to get advice when needed on certain cases and to continuously evaluate opportunities to improve processing times and efficiencies.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
• Degree in business, management or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience in Client Relationship Management with strong communication and sales skills
• Previous client facing experience and strong people skills
• Previous sales experience in professional environment
• High level of computer literacy & power point
• Salesforce Knowledge and experience an advantage
• Complete knowledge of DMCC and Free zone’s unique selling points and all products and services, as well as a good idea of the local competition. They must also be an expert on the Free Zone rules and regulation, and company formation processes in addition to a good understanding of the legal requirements and different structures of company and all solutions available.
• Communication Skills (Listening, Verbal, Written)
• Language Skills: Excellent in English. Additional language (Arabic/German/Spanish/Chinese/Other)
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
• Market competitive basic salary
• Housing allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Annual flight allowance
• Other alternative family benefits
• Discretionary bonus schemes
• Generous annual leave
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Free covered parking
• Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT.