|The Executive - Projects will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage requirements through the project lifecycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between all stakeholders.
• Consult with business and IT partners to plan and implement assigned projects within designated time and budget constraints.
• Lead project management, planning and coordination activities.
• Develop and maintain project plans & project schedules.
• Monitor project progress (includes producing consolidated reports, milestone summaries, Issues Registers, Risks Registers, Benefits Trackers, Summary of Costs incurred).
• Analyse discrete business problems and make them easier to solve by leveraging on process and system architecture knowledge.
• Consult business functions and recommend optimal solutions to make business processes more efficient and effective.
• Deliver process automation efforts in a consistent way to the business on time and within scope – escalating major blockages / changes to scope in a timely manner to line management.
• Liaise with IT to resolve bugs reported by business users in a reasonable time-frame.
• Ensure comprehensive retesting of business scenarios once bugs are resolved.
• Ensure regression testing, performance testing, system integration testing is conducted in UAT environment as is appropriate to the nature of change being implemented.
• Ensure sanity testing, smoke testing, regression testing is conducted as appropriate in production environment as appropriate to the nature of change being implemented.
• Ensure that all technical information is circulated in the communications, notifications and training sessions is accurate.
• Advise Knowledge Management Team on most appropriate communication strategy as per the nature of change being implemented.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• 5-8 years’ experience in Business Analysis, User Acceptance Testing and Project Management
• Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred.
• Project Management (PMP Preferred), Business Analysis (CBAP Preferred), Salesforce (Certifications Preferred), In-depth Knowledge of Free Zone Processes, Project Management Tools, Reporting Tools.
• Communication Skills (Listening, Verbal, Written)
• Language Skills: English (mandatory) and Arabic (preferred)
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
• Market competitive basic salary
• Housing allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Annual flight allowance
• Other alternative family benefits
• Company gratuity scheme that includes long term incentive plan
• Discretionary bonus schemes
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Free covered parking
• Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT