|This role is responsible for working with cross-functional teams in the DMCC Free Zone to:
• Manage implementation of projects and system enhancements prioritised by FZ leadership.
• Create dashboards, reports and management information/business intelligence presentations for DMCC Free Zone, regulatory government entities and partners.
• Plan and execute customer advocacy programs such as mystery shopping, satisfaction surveys etc.
• Analyse data to derive meaningful insights and create presentations for management decisions.
Typically, an Analyst will work with all DMCC departments, DMCC member companies and external government and non-government entities depending on the engagement type. They will be flexible to adapt to business needs, analyse and interpret data efficiently and work at pace to deliver positive outcomes.
This role is critical in ensuring that all changes are implemented such that they are customer focussed and in-line with DMCC strategy and ethos.
This role also has to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are engaged in the appropriate phases of the change, all team members are committed to the success of the change and conflict of interests and mitigated.
|• Manage requirements through the project life cycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between all stakeholders.
• Consult with business and IT partners to plan and implement assigned projects within designated time and budget constraints.
• Analyse discrete business problems and make them easier to solve by leveraging on process and system architecture knowledge.
• Consult business functions and recommend optimal solutions to make business processes more efficient and effective.
• Analyse business process and compare result against the service standards and best practices. Present findings and work with directors and other personnel to identify and implement actions that will enable the respective departments to achieve set objectives
• Prepare dashboards, reports which enables organization to monitor performance and act for improvements. Develop productivity measures, efficiency analysis using statistical methods and best practices.
• Plan, execute and report outcomes of monthly satisfaction surveys, biannual and annual customer satisfaction surveys.
• Plan, execute and report mystery shopping surveys.
• Plan, execute and report ad-hoc internal/ external surveys requested by Free Zone management or other DMCC Functions.
• Coordinate with Knowledge Management to ensure communications, notifications and/or training sessions are done for external and internal stakeholders as is appropriate to the nature of change being implemented.
• Ensure that all technical information is circulated in the communications, notifications and training sessions is accurate.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred.
• 5-8 years’ experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, Process Excellence and Customer Advocacy
• Knowledge of Sales Force (Certification Desirable), Apsona Reporting Tool, Freezone Processes, Business Analysis, Project Management,